Associate Director of Project Management
Breakout Studio is seeking an Associate Director of Project Management
Breakout Studio is seeking an Associate Director of Project Management to join our growing team. You’ll be working with our team to build and empower both new and established brands in both b2b and b2c.
As an Associate Director of Project Management you'll help lead execution and client engagement across multiple projects and client relationships. You'll also be primarily responsible for scoping, estimating, and developing budgets for new and current clients. Previous new business development + web PM experience are both big plusses!
- Be one of our first points of contact for clients and partners.
- Help define and grow our project management discipline through process, training and mentorship and proactively address areas for improvement.
- Lead our project management function on a day-to-day basis.
- Help track company performance, client and project budgets and retainers.
- Work with our team to ensure effective communication between everyone in the studio.
- Help identify opportunities to ensure our clients have their needs met, are happy, and stay with us for the long haul.
- Win new business opportunities through pitching, scoping and planning.
- Manage multiple projects, clients, and deadlines while balancing priorities.
- 5-8 years of Project Management experience in an agency environment including digital experience.
- Demonstrated experience mentoring other project managers, managing multiple simultaneous clients and projects within budgetary constraints and schedule deadlines.
- Proficiency with standard Project Management tools and process including the ability to craft Project Plans and schedules using project management software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple daily task priorities while helping the team prioritize their tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and experience with project team management — must be a skilled communicator that is clearly able to articulate project needs targeted to different skill sets and personality types
- Demonstrated ability to push past project challenges using advanced problem-solving skills and techniques
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to scope new project work
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a few sentences that tells us why you’re interested in this position.
Come join us!
Breakout Studio is a full-service branding agency for companies on a mission. We build, launch and activate high-growth brands and ideas. We operate in service of strengthening your brand and growing your business.