Marketing Copywriter Intern
Breakout Studio is seeking a marketing copywriter intern.
Breakout Studio, a boutique branding and marketing agency, is seeking a writing intern for winter 2018. Help a wide range of brands tell their stories by crafting brand narratives, websites, ads and more. Do real work to add to your portfolio and work alongside great people in a laid back but professional marketing environment.
We’re a young, rapidly growing agency full of bright, friendly people who got into this to do their best work. Work alongside designers, developers and other writers who bolster each other's innate creativity. Get access to senior staff who have worked with companies like Target, Hyatt, IBM, and GE. Cut your teeth on a broad range of client accounts in different industries. Have fun, build your portfolio and meet cool people.
- Write copy in a range of styles for websites, ads, blog posts and other written material.
- Develop brand narratives and voice for both new and existing brands.
- Work with designers and developers to bring ideas to life.
- Edit copy based on client feedback.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
You’re an accomplished writer capable of writing everything from poetry to academic papers. You’re creative and you can edit yourself. You’re a good listener and can work on a tight schedule to turn around crisp, clean writing with no need for line editing. You know the rules of good writing and when to break them.
- Work as part of a team and on your own.
- Present your ideas in a clear manner.
- Solve a problem in multiple ways.
- Defend your work with logical and strategic arguments.
- Dive into new projects and ask the right questions.
- Accept criticism and learn from it.
Please email Ariel Ranieri at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and two writing samples.